Mary Gibbons was born and raised in Phoenix, AZ. She has been married since 2004. Mary has 4 children that she believes are wonderful blessings from the Lord. She was home schooled, and is now homeschooling her own children. Her hobbies include reading, cooking, and baking. Mary is a born again Christian and attends Church of the Cross in Peoria.
Mary attended her first birth with her mom when she was 12 years old, and knew from that moment on that she was called to be a midwife. She started working as an apprentice midwife at the age of 15, and has been active in the midwifery community for 10 years. Her passion for helping mothers and babies learn and achieve what is best for them is what has driven her to become a midwife. She has taught childbirth classes and worked as a doula for the last 3 years. She has been licensed since November of 2009. She is currently working towards getting certified as a lactation consultant.
- Licensed by the State of Arizona 2009 - present
- Childbirth Educator 2007- present
- Member, Arizona Association of Midwives, 2000-Present
- Certified in CPR 1995 - present thru American Red Cross & American Heart Association
- Neonatal Resuscitation Provider thru American Heart Association & American Academy of Pediatrics 2000 - present
- Guest Speaker for Child Developement Class at Sunrise Mountain High School, October 2000.